Pages

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Start of the Search!

Hello hello everyone!! This weekend has been bussyy!!! I think I left off in yesterday's post with my afternoon snack. Sooo for dinner I had:
Sweet & Spicy Tofu stirfry on top a big bed of spinach!

I was pretty hungry when I had this so I added the spinach and also sauteed a few more green peppers and mushrooms to add in to the mix. Soo good!!! I had planned on a long night of doing homework but then my roommate got home and said she invited some of our friends over to drink and go to the bar. I was kinda P-od because how was I supposed to do homework with all my friends in the living room drinking and having fun!? So I left to go to the gym. I did 60 minutes on the eliptical while reading the newest issue of Life & Style. I planned on going to my parents to do the homework part but it was already around 10:00. Soooo, I thought they'd be going to the bar soon so I just hit up the new Wally world for some snacks and then went home. Dumb idea that was!! Of course I'll spend countless hours wandering the aisles of Wal Mart! I only bought a couple things (protein bar to fuel my workout, broccolli and cauliflower, and some 100 calorie popcorn packs from Jolly Time). I got home around 11:00 and was waaaayyy too tired to do any type of homework. I decided to just read some blogs, watch Criminal Minds and eventually called it a night around midnight.

I woke up bright and early around 8:00. I made some banana chocolate oats because I was a starvin marvin!!

1/3 cup oats, 1/3 cup almond milk, 1/2 mashed banana, 1/2 sliced banana, sliced strawberries and 1 Tbsp Dark Chocolate PB

That was delicious. I then showered and got ready for my big day! My big day of meeting with the realtor that is!! I headed to my parents first because we we're all going to the meeting together. The meeting was at 11:30 and went til 2:30!!! That being said I was HANGRY!!! I stopped by the slowest Subway in the world where I picked up a 6 inch oven roasted chicken breast on whole wheat. I topped it with lettuce, tomatoes, cucumbers, green peppers, banana peppers and some honey mustard (cause they were all out of regular)! And when I say slowest I'm absolutely dead serious! It took over 20 minutes from when I walked in the door til when I left with sub in hand! And there was only 3 people ahead of me. Yep, never going there again...maybe! I finally got to my friend's house where we worked on our group assignment that's due tomorrow. We did a lot of it and only have a few minor adjustments that I'll be working on tonight.

After homework crushing I went to the gym to do 60 minutes on the eliptical. I don't know why but this has been my favourite workout the last few days. I think it's because I can still manage to text, read and watch TV all while getting some quality cardio in. I watched the Leafs vs. Canadiens game tonight while at the gym. I find watching hockey is kinda hard while on the ET though. I can't keep a good rhythm going because I always get too excited when I think someone is going to score. With only about 10 minutes left I decided it'd be a good idea to just listen to music while having the closed captioning on the TV. That worked but it took me 50 minutes to figure it out!! Oh well haha! PS- I really needed the Canadiens to lose this game and for once in my life I was cheering for the Leafs. The Canadiens lost in OT thank god!! Now, all I need is Philly to win tomorrows game! Then they'll finish 7th place and play New Jersey in the first round of the playoffs. Bad thing though, if Philly loses they won't make it to the playoffs at all and I'll be crying for a solid week at least! The game isn't on my TV again but thank god Mat invited me over to watch the game at his place! Please everyone pray Philly will win haha!!

After my workout I had some brownie batter with an apple.

Brownie batter: 1 scoop protein powder with some almond milk. Apple for dippage.

Since lunch was so late I'm finally making supper and it's almost 8:30. I'm having steamed carrots, brussel sprouts, cauliflower and brocolli. I'll top all the steamed veggies on my roasted spaghetti squash with some vegetarian bolognese. Should be done in about 20 minutes or so. I'll post the pic tomorrow. I'm gonna get to my homework though! Have a lovely Saturday night!!

No comments:

Post a Comment